Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Law Could Empty Vitamins Aisle

Link to article

Ok - there are some bad supplements out there.  Once again, this is the government taking it to the extreme.  No vitamin C, D, COQ10, etc.?  Don't tell me what I can or can't put in my body!  I'm smart enough to make my own decisions.

If the American people could actually show signs of intelligence, this wouldn't happen.  We could have already driven the companies that make shady/bad supplements out of business.  But Americans just read the front of labels where it says "100% natural" without actually reading the ingredients list.  So we have an obesity problem, cancer skyrocketing, diabetes, etc. etc. etc.

I still get a small chuckle out of walking through the A&P and seeing the two sections labeled "Organic" and "Conventional" like somehow real food is not conventional.  In a way it's true because the people tend to go for the junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment